Give us a call at 210-659-4000 if you have any questions about the loans we offer.
Line of Credit
Establish a maximum loan balance and draw down on the line of credit at any time, as long as you do not exceed the maximum amount set in the loan agreement.
The advantage of establishing a line of credit is that interest is not usually charged on the part that is unused, and the borrower can draw on the line of credit at any time. Depending on your agreement, the line of credit may be classified as a demand loan, which means that any outstanding balance will have to be paid immediately at the bank's request.
Revolving Lines of Credit
Are your cash flow needs being met? If not, you can establish a revolving line of credit to help with fluctuating operating expenses. A line of credit is there when you need it and a commitment fee is paid up front. Along with the commitment fee there are also interest expenses for corporate borrowers.
Certificate of Deposit Loan
TexStar Certificate of Deposit Loans offer:
• Interest rates slightly above the current interest rate of a TexStar Certificate of Deposit.
• Monthly amortizing, monthly interest-only or quarterly interest-only payments available
• Loan amounts up to 90% of the Certificate of Deposit balance
• Savings of an additional .25% on amortizing payment loans with automatic payment from a TexStar National Bank checking or savings account.
TexStar National Bank was awarded the“Community/Rural Lender of the Year” by the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2010.
Since we are a Preferred Lender, we can process a SBA loan quickly and efficiently for those who qualify.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has a loan program which offers financing with longer terms and lower payments, not available through other conventional commercial loans.
Eligibilty Requirements for SBA Loans:
• Be an operating business
• Be organized for profit
Be small as defined within the size guidelines designated by the SBA
SBA Loans can be used for the following:
• Working Capital
• Furniture and Fixtures
Machinery and Equipment
• Purchase of land and building including construction and renovations
• Business Acquisitions
• Refinancing of existing debt
• Revolving Lines of Credit
Contact TexStar’s SBA loan expert to find out about the different SBA loans available, 7(a), 504, SBA Express and SBA Patriot Express for active and retired military personnel.