|TexStar now offers Web Connect to download account information into the most up-to-date versions of Quicken® and Quickbooks®
What you need to get started
First, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to your TexStar Online Banking Account.
If you are already enrolled in TexStar Online Banking, click the "download" button on your account history page to get started.
If you have not enrolled in TexStar's Online Banking simply click "Online Banking" in the top right-hand corner. You will be directed to read the important information on how to avoid "Phishing". At the bottom of that page click "Go to Online Banking". On the next page, choose the Personal or Commercial enrollment form and follow the instructions. Once you have a TexStar Online Banking account you can begin using Web Connect for Quicken and Quickbooks.
- No manual data entry: Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken® or QuickBooks® —instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data: Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions: Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use: Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® or QuickBooks® directly from the TexStar National Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup: Simply initiate a download to Quicken® or QuickBooks® from the TexStar National Bank web site on your account history page, and Quicken or QuickBooks® sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.