TexStar National Bank was awarded the“Community/Rural Lender of the Year” by the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2010. Since we are a Preferred Lender, we can process a SBA loan quickly and efficiently for those who qualify.
- • Be an operating business
- • Be organized for profit
- • Be small as defined within the size guidelines designated by the SBA
- • Working Capital
- • Furniture and Fixtures
- • Machinery and Equipment
- • Purchase of land and building including construction and renovations
- • Business Acquisitions
- • Refinancing of existing debt
- • Revolving Lines of Credit
Contact TexStar's SBA loan expert to find out about the different SBA loans available, 7(a), 504, SBA Express and SBA Patriot Express for active and retired military personnel.
Visit SBA.gov for more information.